Terms & Conditions
- Payment terms: In order to secure the booking, we request £200 up front in the form of a Bank Transfer, Cheque or Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Paypal payment which is due when the Booking Form & Contract is signed and returned to us. This is a non-refundable retainer which will secure ‘Everlong Films’ services for the date arranged and bookings cannot be confirmed until this money has been received. The remaining balance is then due no less than 3 weeks before the day of your event. If you wish to pay in instalments, a payment plan can be arranged. (Payment plan excludes the non-refundable retainer.)
- Travel expenses up to 200 miles (100 each way) is included within your package with additional miles charged at 30p per mile. We can provide a quote for travel & accommodation before booking!
- All the footage recorded on the wedding day is the property of Everlong Films and will not be released for other parties to work on. Raw footage will be kept for up to one year on our servers. The timeframe expected for the completed DVD and video to be available is 6-8 weeks. Small changes can be made to the video free of charge at the discretion of Everlong Films, but any extensive post-edit revisions will be quoted as an additional charge.
- The videographer takes the utmost care in the services offered. However, if for any reason, including mechanical failure, human error, or even by negligence by the videographer, the video fails to fulfil the booking contract (i.e. missing footage), maximum liability will be the refund of the deposit. Should the videographer fall ill on the day of the wedding, the videographer shall make arrangements for another videographer to cover the clients on the wedding day.
- Everlong Films provide the correct licenses for the music used in your videos. If you have your own music in mind we can help you obtain this, however due to strict copyright laws significant charges may be incurred.
Please contact us via the contact page to get more details on payment methods and wedding package details.